Foothill Ranch, California - Direct Hire - Job ID #546
We are currently seeking a Laser Technician to be based in Corona, CA. The Laser Technician is responsible for assembling and testing electro-mechanical assemblies and complex laser systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
1. The Laser Technician job function is to assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools. The Laser Technician position, aligns, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly using work instructions and drawings.
2.The Laser Technician connects cables, pcba, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications. The Laser Assembler attaches name plates and marks identifying information on parts.
3. Ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
Install electrical or electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
4. The Laser Technician needs knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
5.Must be able to test electro-mechanical equipment using power meters, oscilloscopes, hi-pot testors and have an understanding of software and firmware loading and testing. Must be able to trouble shoot and work with manufacturing engineering to resolve issues.
4. Must be able to identify and cosmetic material defects and perform routine repairs and rework as required.
5. Must be able to complete required manufacturing and test documents and test procedures.
Skills & Experience
Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or at least 5 years of related experience within the medical device industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.