Costa Mesa, CA - Contract To Hire - Job ID #825
To Apply for this Job Click Here
MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC JOB DIMENSIONS:
Under general supervision, repairs and maintains industrial machines and/or parts; and performs related duties as assigned.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains machines, parts, and equipment including lathes, mills, drills, grinders, bag houses, dust collectors, blast booths, hoists, cranes, and related equipment;
- Sets up and mounts parts for maintenance, replacement, and repair work in accordance with specifications guidelines;
- Makes adjustments to machinery as needed;
- Lubricates and cleans production machinery;
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in conformance with company policies is essential to the successful performance of this position; and
- Fully comply with company rules, policies, procedures, and safety guidelines to ensure safe and effective operations.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC QUALIFICATIONS GUIDELINES:
Any combination equivalent of, but not limited to, the following:
Considerable experience, training, and/or education in the repair and maintenance of industrial machinery.
MACHINE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC??????? Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Considerable knowledge of the methods and techniques used in repairing and maintaining production machines;
- Considerable knowledge of tools and materials necessary for repair and maintenance of industrial machinery;
- Considerable experience with welding and fabrication to include knowledge of safe practices and protocols;
- Ability to clean, lubricate, and maintain production equipment;
- Ability to operate hand, power, and welding tools;
- Knowledge of safe work practices and procedures;
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions; and
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance and repair specifications.