Santa Fe Springs, CA - Contract To Hire - Job ID #575
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Schedule: Monday – Friday 1st shift (exact hours to be determined)
Pay rate: $28 – $30/hour depending on experience.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on all manufacturing machinery
- Maintain and repair various machines such as 5-axis lathes, EDM, milling machines, robots, NDT chambers, ovens, vacuum systems, etc.
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, and control systems down to the component level. Record detailed work performed notes in our maintenance software and determined the root cause for every failure.
- Plan your repair work and determine methods and sequence of operations. Work closely with engineering to resolve complex problems quickly.
- Identify improvement in our preventative maintenance instructions , asset BOM's, machine designs changes and communicate these effectively to engineering and management.
- Establish a legacy of quality and worksmanship.
- Read and utilize schematics (Electrical/mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic/ladder logic).
- high school diploma or GED.
- 5 years of experience in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machine shop equipment within a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years of experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens CNC controls.
- 5+ years of experience with PLC troubleshooting and repair.
- Maintenance and repair experience on waterjets and machines with various CNCmanufactures.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports (Advanced MS office skills)
- Completion of administration paperwork to finalize jobs.
- ability to use power tools and hand tools as well as heavy equipment.
- ability to maintain a safe and cleaning working environment while adhering to company policies, quality policies, and industry standards.
- Detail oriented, organized, and demonstrate a high sense of urgency.
- Analytic thinker that gets to the root of the problem and comes up with permanent solution to remedy the issue.
- self motivated and able to work well with others.