Pomona, CA - Contract To Hire - Job ID #2119
Under the close supervision of the Assembly Leads, the Assembler II assembles parts and machines using physical strength and a variety of hand and power tools.
Essential Job Duties
- Assemble machine parts and components using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Follow mechanical blueprint instructions to assemble machines and verify detailing.
- Advise the Lead or Supervisor of all problems.
- Assembles machines with minimal guidance.
- Scan jobs into the Made2Manage (M2M) and traveler systems.
- Follow all safety procedures in handling equipment and machines.
- Distinguish between parts and the detailing.
- Must meet deadlines.
- Move parts and components to the various departments on traveler.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Three years Assembler I experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical ability and knowledge of tools.
- Welding experience in TIG, and MIG a plus.
- Requires minimum guidance to assemble machines.
- Knowledge of all safety procedures.
- Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, use good judgment, manage competing priorities for multiple projects and consistently meet all deadlines.
- Perform work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organized, reliable, punctual, adaptable and flexible.
- Demonstrate a positive professional demeanor and dress.
- Adhere to all company policies.
Monday – Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
$20 – $21 HR DOE