Parts Customer Service Rep
Ontario, - Contract To Hire - Job ID #2010
Parts Representative/ Customer Service Rep
High School Diploma
1+ years of customer service experience
- Taking a moderate volume of calls, helping customer for product inquiries, and customer service issues, including parts purchase, parts shipping, etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Helping with the product replacement, returns, compensation, or any customer service-related procedures, handling relative paperwork and work with shipping/accounting/parts team.
Knowledge, skills, and experience required for this position:
- Competent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Exceptional written and grammar skills
- Reliable follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management Skills.
- Flexibility when fulfilling duties.
- Strict attention to detail
- Must have a sense of urgency.
- Ability to find solutions efficiently.
- Basic knowledge of the internet
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook
- No experience required. Must be an enthusiastic and quick learner.
Starting pay: $18.00
Monday – Friday 8 am