Phoenix, Arizona - Direct Hire - Job ID #1982
Under general supervision, following instructions and procedures, which are defined, but which also require the exercise of consistent independent judgment in application, employee assists with the duties necessary for the administration of the Human Resources Department. These duties encompass recruitment; compensation and benefits; employee relations and counseling; administration of the Company’s FAA mandated random drug screening program. This position reports directly to the Human Resource Manager.
- Act as liaison for management while assisting with implementation of company policies.
- Assist with employee relations.
- Recruitment, new hire orientation, and exit interviews.
- Assist with the administration of the Company’s safety programs.
- Assist with the administration of medical, disability, and unemployment insurance leave requests or claims.
- Assist with the administration of E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
- Continuous on-going development of companywide job descriptions and salary rate ranges.
- Assist with the facilitation of employee activities.
- Completion of clerical tasks that includes but is not limited to maintaining personnel files, reports and records.
- Perform tasks equal to or exceeding established standards.
- Conduct himself/herself in a business-like and civil manner.
- Ability to react to changes productively and perform other essential tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Applicant must be ITAR compliant
- Proficient knowledge of current employment laws and regulations,
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel,
- Effective time management skills,
- Manual dexterity to efficiently operate or utilize general office equipment
- Attention to detail,
- Continuous improvement focus,
- Word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation application skills,
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods in front of a computer as necessary
- Ability to read, write, and follow written and verbal instructions in English,
- Ability to work well with only a modest amount of repeated instructions,
- Ability to be team oriented and possessed flexibility and adaptability,
- Availability, flexibility, and maturity to represent the Company
$23.50 – $25.00
Hours to be determined.