Glendale, California - Direct Hire - Job ID #1965
HYDRAULIC ASSEMBLER PRIMARY FUNCTION:
Assemble routine mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and top assemblies of mild to most complex product line that includes but is not limited to commercial parts for customer such as Boeing, Embraer, Gulfstream, Cessna, and Airbus. May occasional work on electrical assemblies and solder.
HYDRAULIC ASSEMBLER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assembly of mechanical assemblies, subassemblies, and top assemblies. Ensure activities are performed correctly and proper tooling and documentation is used. Requires little to no supervision.
- Perform lock wire/safety wire and nameplate.
- Proactively identifies best practices.
- Must have the ability to utilize hand tools such as, but not limited to, pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, arbor press, vises, soldering iron, depth micrometers, calipers, lockwire pliers and dial indicators.
- Proficiently interpret blueprints, verbal, and/or written instructions.
- Perform cross training when required.
- Material preparation including lapping of surfaces with proper tooling techniques and compounds.
- Perform visual inspection, identify any defective items and handle according to established procedures.
- Adhere to operational procedures and ensure tooling is in calibration before use.
- Maintain clean and safe work area. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Other duties as assigned. May be temporarily reassigned to cover workload in other areas of production as necessary.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent from an accredited institution is required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in assembly manufacturing.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Los Angeles, CA facility will be considered for this position.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.