3rd shift Extrusion Machine Operator
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA - Contract To Hire - Job ID #1933
Performs semiskilled work operating a variety of equipment and operations including four (4) of the following: sample preparation, extruders, unfolders, slitters, hose manufacturing, release agent preparations, perforators, bag machine, reprocessing unit, sealing equipment and sewn constructions.
- Perform the duty of packaging rolls as it is produced on the machine per work order instructions, including obtain and gauge samples, print labels for finished products.
- Checks operating controls and safety stops on equipment prior to operating equipment.
- Monitor material quality for any defects and notify team member.
- Asist team member to perform machine set-ups according to company procedures for work orders.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with company policies.
- Must be able to wear respirator to perform machine purging.
- Must be able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Notifies supervisor of any potential safety hazards.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
2. At least 3 years of experience as a machine operator
11pm to 7:30am
$21.00 – $23.00