Heat Treat Operator
Santa Fe Springs, California - Contract To Hire - Job ID #1918
- This position is responsible for, but not limited to, a variety heat treat functions on parts made from various materials.
- Heat Treat functions involving typical operations such as hardening, stress relieving and annealing in accordance with customer specifications, blue prints, and written instructions.
- Furnace: Set, Monitor and check settings.
- Inspection: Must be able to use inspection tools.
- 1-5years of Heat Treat Operator experience.
- Crane: Ability to operate an over head crane.
- Forklift: Must be forklift certified or willing to be trained.
- Computer Skills: Basic word and excel
- Ability to Reason: Interpret instructions both written and oral, diagram and/or schedule form.
- Controls: Must be able to monitor and dial controls accurately.
- Quench/Straightening: Experience is preferred.
- 3,000 ton forging press experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 50lbs, push, pull, overhead work, frequently standing.
- Certificates: Registrations: Evidence of “US person” is required under ITAR
- Our employee owned company is seeking team players!
$18.00 – $21.00