2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Pomona, California - Direct Hire - Job ID #1535
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Manufacturing Company is looking for a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The mechanic is responsible for the set-up and maintenance of Production Equipment (Sterile Filling, Packaging) and/or Facilities. Responsibilities include set-up, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining equipment, analyzing equipment operational issues, and providing corrective actions to solve issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety policies.
· Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
· Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery.
· Complete daily maintenance and repair logs.
· Communicate with production operators and other shifts mechanics.
· Maintain and secure work tools.
· Clean and maintain work area.
· Perform back-up for packaging line.
· Install facility machinery.
· Provide on-the-job training to new employees
· Perform other duties as assigned.