, - Direct Hire - Job ID #1527
To Apply for this Job Click Here
This position requires a Sales Coordinator with a can-do attitude, excellent organization skills including attention to detail and follow through; the ability to research and solve problems for internal and external customers; superior communications skills, the ability to remain calm under pressure and handle demanding people and difficult situations. Sales Coordinator coordinates the day to day activities for the assigned territories or any other territory as needed. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for all phases of customer support from quotes to follow up after the sale.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Order quoting and entry in a manufacturing environment.
- Review of customer order backlog with respect to manufacturing availability and customer needs, credit hold issues, down payment issues and clearance of purchase orders with discrepancies.
- Heavy customer interface via e-mail, phone and fax.
- Monitor the closing of opportunities in sales force in order to ensure open opportunities are closed.
- Ensure Salesforce.com opportunity is added to sales order as required.
- Ensure commission splits are noted and processed on sales orders.
- Knowledge of products, functions as well as features.
- May require individuals to attend daily or weekly backlog meetings.
- Assist Regional Sales Managers, and independent sales representatives and dealers as needed.
- Responsible for obtaining and abiding by all company signing rules, including the required approval of Demo Orders, Order with Discounts, Credit Return Orders.
- Exchange Orders or Cancellation of Order. This will also include required approval for sales quotes.
- Maintain an order entry accuracy rate of 95% of greater.
- Turn around and process of sales quotes within the same day.
- Responsible for consumable sales (goal will be assigned).
- Assist other departments within the company as needed.
- Attend Systems Kick-off meetings as required.
- Understanding of how to leverage strategic relationships to meet sales targets
- Track record being self-directed, goal oriented, and self-starter
- Communications and writing skills to create proposals, bids and customer responses.
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills.
- Seeks additional responsibility and a willingness to do more than the minimum
- Attention to detail and being flexible to handle multiple tasks independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while performing task accurately.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in all areas of responsibility.
- Punctual and dependable attendance.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Finance or equivalent experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales or procurement.
- Previous experience working with a CRM system such as Sales force or similar as well as an ERP system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working in a channel sales model (i.e manufacturers reps, dealers, distributors, integrators, etc.