Contracts Administrative Assistant
, - Contract To Hire - Job ID #1419
To Apply for this Job Click Here
- Provide support to the Contracts Administrators in:
- Preparation of incoming RFQ’s and Purchase Orders
- Development of Sales Orders
- Monitoring of current projects
- Distribute Sales Order packages to respective departments
- Assist with planning and supporting customer meetings and/or presentations
- Communicate with all departments to solve problems and fulfill requests for the customer
- Help collect data for preparation of proposals and/or presentations
- Participate in, and support team meetings
- Maintain detailed and organized files
- Perform general administration work (printing, faxing, data entry, etc.)
- Attention to detail a MUST
- A fast learner with the desire to learn about the business and products
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a clear sense of integrity and professional responsibility
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to converse with a diverse technical customer base and collect & disseminate data clearly and concisely.
- Strong organizational skills, including: filing (hard copy and electronic information), task prioritizing, task tracking, customer database, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent Microsoft office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)