Production Control Clerk
South El Monte, California - Contract To Hire - Job ID #1261
To Apply for this Job Click Here
- Knowledge and understanding of MRP system in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with the manufacturing of mechanical components through complete assemblies.
- Print and assemble documentation packet consisting of work orders, routers and related prints.
- Understand router creation, and as needed modifications used to establish per part production time rates of compounded material and labor costs.
- Compiles and records production data to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production
- Review production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed.
- Maintains files of documents used to prepare WO documentation packet/traveler.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to review discrepancy on production reporting
- Ensure timely communication and processing of reports and other documentation.
- Work on additional projects as assigned by Production Control Manager.
- Responsible for data input into the MRP System based on company sales order backlog.
- Ensures data relating to Production is updated and accurate in MRP System.
- Uphold and follow company policies and procedures.
- English, Spanish (of advantage)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer proficiency – Advanced MS Office … Word, Excel.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing, production reporting
- Certificate in any of the following, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Apics CPIM
- Highly organized, detail orientated and self-motivated individual (proactive attitude)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, learn quickly and follow established processes.
- Good mathematical skills – understand basic algebra and geometry, and the ability to calculate figures.
- Strong typing skills 40 WPM.
- 10 key data entry.
- Standing, walking, functional use of both hands and the ability to reach.
- Good vision with or without glasses/contacts to view computer monitor.
- Speak and hear fluently with good comprehension.
- Ability to lift approximately 50lbs/case of paper.
You should be proficient in:
- Excellent Communication Skills
Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Monday – Friday 7am start time